Business and Information Management Bachelor of Science
Would you like to get $1,000 toward your bachelor's degree?View Scholarship
To see if you qualify for the Bachelor's Degree scholarship and view application instructions, visit the Scholarship Information webpage.
Getting Started: Spring 2023
Sept. 29: Financial Aid
Jan. 3: Application
Jan. 9: Classes Begin
Why Seminole State?
- Outstanding reputation: Seminole State has the third largest business program in Central Florida, with more than 4,000 annual enrollments.
- Industry-driven curriculum: Courses were developed with input from a program advisory board comprising professionals from the regional business community and economic development agencies.
- Capstone projects: Students complete capstone assignments focused on real-world projects.
- Global learning: The program includes an integrated study aboard option for global learning.
- Job placement: The program has a proven track record of success with near-perfect job placement for graduates.
- Affordable tuition: Seminole State has significantly lower costs than Florida's universities.
- Small class sizes: Seminole State's small classes allow more personal attention. Most classes have fewer than 30 students.
- Business Administration Website
- Business and Information Management Bachelor's Degree Stats
- Bachelor's Degree Office
407.708.2106 (call or text)
Your tuition shouldn’t go against your intuition.
Your pursuit of higher education is admirable. So why struggle with high tuition in the process? Here we make life’s next steps affordable. Whether you’re seeking a university transfer (A.A.) degree, a four-year bachelor’s, an Associate in Science degree or even earning a technical certificate, you’ll find reasonable tuition and payment options that make sense. And to us, that’s scholarly.
In fact, a full-time college education at Seminole State is more than $10,000 less each year than most state universities.
Go For Less.
Tuition and Fee Comparison*
|Tuition and Fees||$3,597||$6,380||$5,666 ||$5,954 |
|Room and Board||-0-||$10,590||$11,592||$11,498|
|Books and Supplies||$1,000||$810||$1,000||$1,200|
For more information on Seminole State's tuition and fees, please see the current fee schedule.
* Tuition costs are based on the current term for in-state students living on campus. Dorm fees, meal plans and book expenses are estimates based on cost of attendance information provided by the State University System of Florida. Lab fees and other fees that may be assessed at the time of registration may be viewed in the College fee schedule. As Seminole State is a commuter college with no residence halls on its campuses, costs for room and board are not calculated.
Professionals working in business and information management serve as a communication bridge between those who implement information systems technology and the business end users of these systems. They apply business skills and technology to make sound business decisions and drive strategic vision and actions. The field requires a solid understanding of business practices combined with an understanding of the role information systems play within an organization. Individuals who think fast, work hard and excel at multitasking should consider this high-paying profession. Whether you want to work for a Fortune 500 company or run your own business, this degree is for you.
Entrepreneurs need to understand how to grow opportunities. Business-oriented professionals who want to support organizations or become entrepreneurs must have both business and information skills. These professionals apply business skills such as marketing, investment strategies, legal and leadership skills in the world of commerce. Understanding information systems is a key factor in gaining success in today’s global marketplace.
State figures project more than 1,054 annual job openings for business and information managers in Central Florida through 2017. Nationally, business and information systems managers command competitive salaries. A bachelor's degree in business and information management prepares you for these careers:
- Business Analyst
- Business Application Developer
- Business Manager
- Business Operations Specialist
- Business Process Manager
- Business Support Manager
- Chief Executive
- Chief Information Officer
- Enterprise Systems Analyst
- Franchise Owner
- Information Systems Manager
- Management Analyst
- Marketing and Sales Manager
- Systems Manager