Types of Financial Aid

Financial Aid Deadlines

Apply for Aid

tuition and fees

View a breakdown of our tuition and fees and see how we compare to major universities.

Go to Tuition and Fees »

FAFSA Information


Grants are awarded based on need and do not have to be repaid. The largest and best-known source of grants is the Federal Pell Grant.


Loans are available through the federal government or from private sources such as banks or other financial institutions. Loans must be repaid. Federal government loans are reserved for undergraduate, degree-seeking students who are enrolled at least half time (six credit hours).

Federal Work-Study Program

The Federal Work-Study Program allows students to earn money toward their education while they are going to school. Students are often placed in jobs related to their program of study.

Based on the information that you provide on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the Seminole State College Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships will calculate your estimated eligibility for the following types of aid or aid programs.


Scholarships do not have to be repaid. They are available from many sources, including the College, state agencies, professional and service agencies, private foundations and some employers. Many scholarships for Seminole State students are offered through the Foundation for Seminole State College.


The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
Phone: 407.708.2045
Fax: 407.708.2323

Federal School Code: 001520