Finding Help and Getting Connected
Knowing how to find resources available to you can be a challenge. Here you'll find the support services available to help you stay safe and healthy.
Seminole State Resources to Help Students
- Raiders Helping Raiders Pantry - Food
- Laptop Loaner Program
- Raider Center- Has locker rooms and showers available.
Other Hurricane Help
- Emergency Food Pantry Locations 407-295-1066
- FEMA - Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Florida Disaster Assistance
- Spectrum WiFi Access Points
Disaster Distress Helpline from Heart of Florida United Way - Dial 211 for assistance 24/7, 365 days-a-year crisis counseling and support to people experiencing emotional distress related to natural or human-caused disasters.
Holistic Student Support
Seminole State College’s Holistic Student Support offers a variety of programs to help students with their health, hunger, and unexpected situations.
LYNX Bus Transportation - Ride for Free
Raiders Helping Raiders Pantry
- Affordable Internet Connectivity Program - This federal program is in place for low income and underserved populations.
- Seminole County Bar Association Legal Aid Society - Free quality legal services to residents of Seminole County
- Suicide & Crisis Lifeline - Dial 988 for suicide prevention and mental health crisis care.
- The Sharing Center - A resource for those facing difficult circumstances by addressing immediate needs, as well as providing extended support.