Steps to Enroll

College Catalog

Whether you're a new college student, a transfer or visiting student, or a student interested in one of our bachelor's degrees, Seminole State makes it easy to apply and enroll. Find your admit type below. This will guide you through the steps to enroll at Seminole State. If you have any questions please contact the Seminole State Admissions Office at 407.708.2050.

Bachelor's Degree Student

A bachelor's degree student is a student who has completed lower-division coursework and is interested in pursuing one of Seminole State's bachelor's degree programs.

Bachelor's Degree Info »

First-Time-In-College Student

A first-time-in-college (FTIC) student is a student with no previous history of attending college who has a high school diploma or equivalency. A first-time student interested in one of our bachelor's degree programs should apply here.

First Time Student Info »

Transfer Student

A transfer student is a student who has taken courses at other colleges or universities and wants to transfer to Seminole State.

Transfer Student Info »

Career/Technical Student

A career/technical student is a student who is interested in one of Seminole State's career and technical programs.

Technical Student Info »

International Student

An international student is a student from a country other than the United States who wants to take courses or earn a degree from Seminole State.

International Student Info »

Re-admit Student

A re-admit student is a student who was previously enrolled at Seminole State but who has had no enrollment for three or more consecutive semesters.

Re-admit Student Info »

Other (Transient, Non-degree-seeking, Early College Student)

If none of the above categories describes your admit type, you may be a transient, non-degree-seeking or early college/dual enrollment student.

Transient Student

  • A student who enrolled at another college or university but is taking class(es) at Seminole State temporarily. For example: A university student may attend classes at Seminole State in the summer and then return to his/her university in the fall.

Non-degree-seeking Student

  • A student who has earned a high school or GED diploma, an associate or bachelor’s degree and wishes to take college-credit courses but is not currently seeking a degree.

Early College/Dual Enrollment Student

  • High school students interested in Seminole State's Early College/Dual Enrollment program must apply through their high school guidance counselor.


Seminole State College
100 Weldon Boulevard
Sanford, Florida 32773-6199