Business Administration Associate in Science
Getting Started: Spring 2023
Sept. 29: Financial Aid
Jan. 3: Application
Jan. 9: Classes Begin
Why Seminole State?
- Affordable tuition: Earn a state university education at about half the cost.
- Small class sizes: With classes of 30 or less, you don’t have to learn in an auditorium.
- Online degree option: Most courses for our A.S. degrees are offered in person and online, so you can study when and where you want.
- Seamless transition: Most A.S. graduates earn credits that can be applied to a bachelor's degree at Seminole State or at the University of Central Florida through DirectConnect® to UCF.*
- Job Placement: According to state data, most Seminole State A.S. programs have placement rates above 90 percent.
*A.S. students who are planning to transfer to bachelor's degree programs should meet with a counselor, advisor or specialist to make sure the required courses are taken and the entry requirements are met.
- Business Administration Website
- Business and Information Management Bachelor's Degree Stats
- Bachelor's Degree Office
407.708.2106 (call or text)
Your tuition shouldn’t go against your intuition.
Your pursuit of higher education is admirable. So why struggle with high tuition in the process? Here we make life’s next steps affordable. Whether you’re seeking a university transfer (A.A.) degree, a four-year bachelor’s, an Associate in Science degree or even earning a technical certificate, you’ll find reasonable tuition and great value. And to us, that’s scholarly.
In fact, a full-time college education at Seminole State is more than $10,000 less each year than most state universities.
Go For Less.
Tuition and Fee Comparison*
|Tuition and Fees||$3,131||$6,380||$5,666||$5,954|
|Room and Board||-0-||$10,950||$11,592||$11,498|
|Books and Supplies||$1,000||$810||$1,000||$1,200|
For more information on Seminole State's tuition and fees, please see the current fee schedule.
* Tuition costs are based on the current academic year for in-state students living on campus. Dorm fees, meal plans and book expenses are estimates based on cost of attendance information provided by the State University System of Florida. Lab fees and other fees that may be assessed at the time of registration may be viewed in the College fee schedule. As Seminole State is a commuter college with no residence halls on its campuses, costs for room and board are not calculated.
Successful business professionals participate in an increasingly complex and multicultural workforce. They embrace change and possess a broad understanding of the trends that influence today’s business environment, including creative entrepreneurship, corporate citizenship, digital marketing and mobile communication.
Graduates of this program are employed as:
- Administrative Service Managers
- Business Services Managers
- General Managers
- Technology Support Specialists
For career information related to this program, please visit O*Net OnLine.
Employment in this field is expected to grow by 15 percent (about as fast as average) through 2020 (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics).
College Credit Certificates
Students pursuing this degree also may obtain the following college credit certificates:
- Business Operations Certificate
- Business Specialist Certificate
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Entrepreneurship Operations Certificate
- Financial Operations Certificate
- Financial Operations Specialist Certificate
- Human Resources Administrator Technical Certificate
- International Business Certificate
- Management Certificate
- Marketing Certificate
- Small Business Management Certificate
The following transfer options are available for A.S. Degree in Business Administration graduates:
- Seminole State’s Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Business and Information Management (BIM).
- DirectConnect to UCF: Seminole State’s A.S. Degree in Business Administration will transfer to the College’s Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (B.A.B.A.)
- Some A.S. courses are also transferable to other four-year institutions.
Graduates of this program are qualified to earn the following industry certifications:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management, (AMSTL001)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Bundle Certification (3 of 5), (MICRO069)
- Microsoft Office Specialist Master, (MICRO017)
- Transportation and Logistics Certification, (AMSTL002)
Additional industry certifications may be available for college credit certificate programs.
Seminole State’s Associate in Science (A.S.) degrees are designed to prepare graduates for immediate entry into their chosen career field and/or transfer into certain baccalaureate programs. Students planning to transfer to a college or university should consult with an academic advisor to ensure completion of all entry requirements for the baccalaureate program of their choice.