With Seminole Online, Seminole State's online campus, we provide a flexible and rewarding way to study to help you achieve your work and educational goals. Structured to fit around work and family life, our academically challenging, affordable, online degrees, programs and certificates enable you to improve your skills to complete your education, take advantage of new opportunities or get ready for promotion. All you need is a computer, internet access and study time.
With virtual classrooms and online support through Canvas, the online learning management system, we offer flexible, convenient study options with over 40 fully online Associate in Arts (A.A.)/University Transfer, Associate in Science (A.S.) and Bachelor in Science (B.S.) degrees and certificate programs. Either fully online or combining online with in-class study (hybrid), these programs enable you to keep up with advances in your field and grow professionally and economically by combining independent study with guided instruction.
Why Seminole Online
Carefully developed by our award-winning, expert faculty, Seminole Online degrees and courses reflect what you need from distance learning. Our programs:
- Provide the same high-quality education as in a campus environment
- Use the same next-generation learning system as more than 1,200 higher-education institutions nationwide
- Incorporate on-demand streaming video
- Provide complete interactive tutorials and resources
- Include admissions, advising, testing, financial aid, registration, tutoring and library support specially crafted for online students
- Satisfy all federally instituted guidelines for accessibility for users with disabilities
- Include 24/7/365 technical support
- Are available anytime, anywhere to fit your daily routines and work schedules
- Allow you to set your pace and succeed in your own time
Ready to GO Online?
Learn how to get started with Seminole Online.