DirectConnect to UCF®
Seminole State partners with the University of Central Florida to offer DirectConnect to UCF®, a nationally recognized program that provides guaranteed entry* to UCF. All Seminole State students and alumni who obtain, or have previously obtained, an Associate in Arts (A.A.) or Articulate Associate in Science (A.S.) degree qualify for DirectConnect to UCF®.
DirectConnect to UCF® offers:
- Accelerated admission to UCF
- Enhanced advising
- Preferential and concurrent admission to select UCF programs
- Transfer assistance from UCF staff at Seminole State's Sanford/Lake Mary Campus
- The convenience of studying close to home through UCF's regional campus at Sanford/Lake Mary
To sign up, check the DirectConnect to UCF® box on your admissions application or contact the DirectConnect to UCF® Office at 407.708.2471.
* Consistent with university policy. Limited- and restricted-access programs may require an additional admission process.