Seminole State Text Messaging
Seminole State College has a text messaging service to keep you informed, updated and aware of what's going on with your enrollment, academic and financial records. Stay on top of things. Sign up for Seminole State Text today!
The types of messages you may receive via Seminole State Text are:
- Admissions alerts: Missing documents, advising appointments
- Financial aid notices: Matters affecting aid disbursement
- Tuition due dates: Payment reminder
- Registration notices: Enrollment dates and deadlines
- Campus alerts: Emergency Closings
Note: Seminole State Text is not an alternative, but a supplement to the College's student email system (Office 365). Students are still responsible for checking their student email accounts regularly. For more information on Seminole State Text, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page.