This site is for current and returning Seminole State College of Florida students only. First-time-in-college students and transfer students entering Seminole State College for their first semester are required to complete the online Student Welcome. At the conclusion of the Student Welcome, First-time-in-college students will make an appointment for their Registration Lab and transfer students will be directed to make an appointment with their assigned advisor.
Virtual Walk-In Advising
Virtual Walk-in Advising is now available! Drop into our Virtual Walk-In Advising sessions for help with registration, class selection, academic standing and much more from our experienced advising staff. No sign-up required.
Virtual walk-ins are available Wednesday's from 2 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
To schedule an appointment with your advisor, you must log into the Navigate platform with your Seminole State account user name and network password. Click the Make an Appointment button, select Advising from the drop-down menu, then select the appropriate service. Please note that you only have availability to make an appointment with your specific assigned advisor. If your advisor does not have availability please send them a message through Navigate for assistance. Your advisor is listed in your success team in Navigate, where you can contact them.
If you have previously attended Seminole State and have been readmitted to the college please visit: sspr.seminolestate.edu to reset your password. If you cannot reset your password here, please contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or 407.708.2000.
Visit the link below to access your advisor's appointment availability in Navigate.
Academic Advisors & Counselors
If your assigned advisor's appointment times are booked, please email them directly for assistance. If you have general advising questions, please call the main advising line at 407.708.2133 for assistance.Important!
Sanford/Lake Mary Academic Advisors
Sanford/Lake Mary and Heathrow Counselors**
- Dalia Fox (Counselor**)
Sanford/Lake Mary Bachelor's Degree Advisors
- Erik Ransom- Business Programs
- Joyce Montanez - Construction and Interior Design
- Samaris Cruz - Engineering and IT
- Carlee Walkover - Education
Sanford/Lake Mary Career Program Advisors
- Linda Jenkins - Business, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Maritza Mendez - Accounting, Early Childhood, Office Management, Legal Studies, and Automotive Programs
- Stephanie Reese - Nursing
- Angelia Smith - Public Safety
- Anissia Scott - Information Technology
- Sarah Ellert - Health Services Management, Vocational Trades (Building Trade Technologies, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Welding, Fire Sprinkler, Buidling Controls)
First Generation and Densch Advisors
Heathrow Academic Advisors
- Jen Wyvratt
Heathrow Career Program Advisors
- Kaoru Bryant - Architecture, Construction, Design, Engineering, & Interior Design
Altamonte Springs Academic Advisors and Counselors
Altamonte Springs Bachelor's Degree Advisors
- Michael McHenry - Nursing, Healthcare, and Public Safety
Altamonte Springs Career Program Advisors
- Mary Repasky - Nursing
- Mark Lykkebak - Health Info Tech, Medical Coding/Billing, Pharmacy Tech, Physical Therapist Assistant, Respiratory Care
Oviedo Academic Advisors and Counselors
Oviedo Career Program Advisors
- Saba Akram-Scales- Engineering Technology
Student Retention and Completion Specialists
* Student Retention and Completion Specialists work in partnership with Academic Advising and Counseling to assist students with degree completion as well as provide information for supplemental student resources. Prior to making an appointment, please verify that you have had prior communication with a Specialist related to your academics.
** Students in need of personal counseling will be seen as a priority and appointments are not necessary. If this is a mental health crisis and the college is closed, please contact our after-hours crisis number at 407.571.0999. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please dial 911 immediately.