This site is for current and returning Seminole State College of Florida students only. First-time-in-college students and transfer students entering Seminole State College for their first semester are required to complete the online Student Welcome. At the conclusion of the online Welcome, you will be able to schedule your advising appointment.Important!
Use this area to schedule an appointment with your assigned advisor. Please login to your MySeminoleState account, click on the Academic Records tile and select Advisors to verify your assigned advisor before scheduling an appointment. If you do not have an assigned advisor or if your assigned advisor appointment times are booked at a time that is convenient for you, please walk-in to an advising office at any one of the four campuses so you can be assisted.
Sanford/Lake Mary Academic Advisors and Counselors
- Saba Akram-Scales
- Javon Alexandre
- Rosa Alvarez
- Pat Ferguson
- Samaris Cruz
- Dalia Fox
- Stephanie Johnston
- Tiffany Mobeck
- First Generation Advisors
Sanford/Lake Mary Career Program Advisors
- Linda Jenkins - Business, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Maritza Mendez - Accounting, Early Childhood, Office Management and Legal Studies
- Stephanie Reese - Nursing and Healthcare Program
- Catherine Chimera - Automotive Programs
- Angelia Smith - Public Safety
- Arlene Gonzalez - Information Technology
Heathrow Academic Advisors
Heathrow Career Program Advisors
- Kaoru Bryant - Architecture, Construction, Design, Engineering, & Interior Design and Supply Management
Altamonte Springs Academic Advisors and Counselors
Altamonte Springs Career Program Advisors
Oviedo Academic Advisors and Counselors
Oviedo Career Program Advisors
- Joshua Pineiro- A.S. in Engineering Technology
Bachelor's Degree Specialists
Student Retention and Completion Specialists
* Student Retention and Completion Specialists work in partnership with Academic Advising and Counseling to assist students with degree completion as well as provide information for supplemental student resources. Prior to making an appointment,please verify that you have had prior communication with a Specialist related to your academics.
If you are a current student and would like to contact your assigned advisor, log in to your MySeminoleState account and click on the Academic Records tile. On the left navigation menu click on "Advisors" and your advisor’s contact information will be displayed.