This site is for current and returning Seminole State College of Florida students only. First-time-in-college students and transfer students entering Seminole State College for their first semester are required to complete the online Student Welcome. At the conclusion of the Student Welcome, First-time-in-college students will make an appointment for their Registration Lab and transfer students will be directed to make an appointment with their assigned advisor.
Virtual Walk-In Advising
Virtual Walk-in Advising is now available! Drop into our Virtual Walk-In Advising sessions for help with registration, class selection, academic standing and much more from our experienced advising staff. No sign up required.
Virtual walk-ins are available Wednesday's from 2:00-4:30 p.m.
Go to seminolestate.zoom.us/my/virtualwalkinadvising to access virtual walk-ins via Zoom.
To schedule an appointment with your advisor, you must log into the Navigate platform with your Seminole State email address and network password. Select your assigned advisor and follow the provided instructions.
Visit the link below to access your advisor's appointment availability in Navigate.
Use this area to schedule an appointment with your assigned advisor. Please login to your MySeminoleState account, click on the Advisor tile to verify your assigned advisor before scheduling an appointment.
If you do not have an assigned advisor or if your assigned advisor appointment times are booked at a time that is convenient for you, please call 407.708.2337 for assistance.Important!
Sanford/Lake Mary Academic Advisors
Sanford/Lake Mary and Heathrow Counselors**
Sanford/Lake Mary Career Program Advisors
- Linda Jenkins - Business, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Maritza Mendez - Accounting, Early Childhood, Office Management and Legal Studies
- Stephanie Reese - Nursing and Healthcare Program
- Catherine Leimer - Automotive Programs
- Angelia Smith - Public Safety
- Arlene Gonzalez - Information Technology
First Generation and Densch Advisors
Sanford/Lake Mary Career and Technical Apprenticeship Coordinators
- Michelle Hutto - HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Sprinkler
Heathrow Academic Advisors
Heathrow Career Program Advisors
- Kaoru Bryant - Architecture, Construction, Design, Engineering, & Interior Design and Supply Management
Altamonte Springs Academic Advisors and Counselors
Altamonte Springs Career Program Advisors
Oviedo Academic Advisors and Counselors
Oviedo Career Program Advisors
- Nicholas Walker- A.S. in Engineering Technology
Bachelor's Degree Specialists
- Kathleen Wilson - Business & Information Management
- Randi Otero - Engineering Technology & Interior Design
- RN-to-BSN & Health Sciences
- Construction & Information Systems Technology
Student Retention and Completion Specialists
* Student Retention and Completion Specialists work in partnership with Academic Advising and Counseling to assist students with degree completion as well as provide information for supplemental student resources. Prior to making an appointment, please verify that you have had prior communication with a Specialist related to your academics.
** Students in need of personal counseling will be seen as a priority and appointments are not necessary. If this is a mental health crisis and the college is closed, please contact our after-hours crisis number at 407.416.9976. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please dial 911 immediately.