This site is for current and returning Seminole State College of Florida students only. First-time-in-college students and transfer students entering Seminole State College for their first semester are required to complete the online Student Welcome. At the conclusion of the Student Welcome, First-time-in-college students will make an appointment for their Registration Lab and transfer students will be directed to make an appointment with their assigned advisor.
Virtual Walk-In Advising
Virtual Walk-in Advising is now available! Drop into our Virtual Walk-In Advising sessions for help with registration, class selection, academic standing and much more from our experienced advising staff. No sign-up required.
Virtual walk-ins are available Wednesday's from 2 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
To schedule an appointment with your advisor, you must log into the Navigate platform with your Seminole State email address and network password. Select your assigned advisor and follow the provided instructions.
If you have previously attended Seminole State and have been readmitted to the college please visit: sspr.seminolestate.edu to reset your password. If you cannot reset your password here, please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407.708.2000.
Visit the link below to access your advisor's appointment availability in Navigate.
Use this area to schedule an appointment with your assigned advisor. Please login to your MySeminoleState account, click on the Advisor tile to verify your assigned advisor before scheduling an appointment.
*If you are a current student and you do not have an assigned advisor, please email for appointment:
email@example.com for Associate of Arts for assistance
If your assigned advisor's appointment times are booked, please email them directly for an appointment or please call 407.708.2337 for assistance.Important!
Sanford/Lake Mary Academic Advisors
Sanford/Lake Mary and Heathrow Counselors**
- Dalia Fox (Counselor**)
Sanford/Lake Mary Career Program Advisors
- Linda Jenkins - Business, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Maritza Mendez - Accounting, Early Childhood, Office Management, Legal Studies and Automotive Programs
- Stephanie Reese - Nursing and Healthcare Programs
- Angelia Smith - Public Safety
- Arlene Gonzalez - Information Technology
First Generation and Densch Advisors
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for advising questions and to set up an appointment.
Sanford/Lake Mary Career and Technical Apprenticeship Coordinators
- Michelle Hutto - HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Sprinkler
Heathrow Academic Advisors
Heathrow Career Program Advisors
- Kaoru Bryant - Architecture, Construction, Design, Engineering, & Interior Design and Supply Management
Altamonte Springs Academic Advisors and Counselors
- Rosa Acampora
- Jessica Rosenblatt
- Jetaime Rolland (Counselor**)
Altamonte Springs Career Program Advisors
- Please email email@example.com for questions about Nursing or Health programs
Oviedo Academic Advisors and Counselors
- Lashauna Hinton
- Nelson Lucca (Counselor**)
- Saba Akram-Scales
Oviedo Career Program Advisors
- Saba Akram-Scales- A.S. in Engineering Technology
Bachelor's Degree Advisors
- Erik Ransom- Business Programs
- Carlee Walkover - Interior Design, Construction, Education
- Amanda Peart-Health Sciences
- Amanda Taylor-Engineering, Nursing, and Public Safety
Student Retention and Completion Specialists
* Student Retention and Completion Specialists work in partnership with Academic Advising and Counseling to assist students with degree completion as well as provide information for supplemental student resources. Prior to making an appointment, please verify that you have had prior communication with a Specialist related to your academics.
** Students in need of personal counseling will be seen as a priority and appointments are not necessary. If this is a mental health crisis and the college is closed, please contact our after-hours crisis number at 407.416.9976. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please dial 911 immediately.