Seminole State College offers four-year Bachelor of Science (B.S.) and Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.S.) degrees in select high-demand careers.
You usually begin taking upper-level courses toward your degree at the start of your junior year.
A bachelor's degree from Seminole State offers many benefits, including:
- Small class sizes and personalized instruction.
- Significantly lower cost than a state university.
- Day, evening and online classes to fit your schedule.
- Professors with real-world experience, giving you a hands-on education.
- Seamless transfer from other Florida colleges into Seminole State's four-year programs.
- Advising from specialists who understand the unique needs of bachelor's degree students.
- Strong business and industry partnerships.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Business and Information Management (BIM)
- Elementary Education K-6
- Exceptional Student Education K-12
- Engineering Technology
- Health Sciences
- Information Systems Technology
- Public Safety Administration
- RN-to-BSN (Nursing)
Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.S.)
Certificate of Professional Preparation for Bachelor's Degree Holders
- Criminal Justice
- Emergency Medical Services
- Fire Science
- Project Management
- Simulation in Healthcare Education
- Social Media and E-Marketing Analytics
- Health Coaching and Human Performance