Student Government Association
What does SGA do?
Seminole State's Student Government Association provides students with a representative form of government and an opportunity to get involved in campus life. Through SGA, students can:
- Make their voices heard during weekly meetings
- Deal with student issues and concerns, plan activities and allocate budgeted funds to campus clubs
- Learn about state legislative issues
- Enrich their college experience
- Make new friends and have fun
Acting in unison, SGA will promote, regulate and coordinate activities that may impact the entire College community and that will help create a learning environment that fosters student success inside and outside the classroom.
All college-credit and career-program students who are enrolled in classes at Seminole State are members of the Student Government Association. As such, all activities and meetings sponsored by SGA are open to any Seminole State student.
With a presence on all four campuses, participation in SGA is easy!
Apply for Open Positions
Our Student Government Associations (SGA) at Altamonte Springs, Heathrow, Oviedo and Sanford/Lake Mary are looking for officers to be part of their executive teams for the 2021-22 academic year.
Applications are now available on RaiderConnect.
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions click on the link below:
- Apply for a position with the Altamonte Springs SGA.
- Apply for a position with the Lee Campus @ Oviedo SGA.
- Apply for a position with the Heathrow SGA.
- Apply for a position with the Sanford/Lake Mary SGA.
If you would like more information, you can e-mail Mauricio "Mo" Garcia.
Student Government Association Constitution
Student Activity and Service Fee Meeting
Open to all students. No meetings are scheduled at this time.