Blue & Gold Account
Your Blue & Gold Card is more than just your official identification card. It also provides you with access to services and discounts. Please protect your Blue & Gold card and keep it with you.
Your Blue & Gold Card can be used for:
- Campus library services
- Copying and network printing
- Bookstore purchases and book buy-back refunds
- Parking permits
- Campus dining purchases
- Vending machine purchases
- College events
- Discounts with local merchants
To obtain your card, you must:
- Be an enrolled student or current employee of Seminole State College of Florida.
- Present a government-issued identification, such as a driver's license, passport, state of Florida identification card or military ID to any Blue & Gold Card Services campus location.
For more information, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.