Federal Work-Study Program
The Federal Work-Study (FWS) Program allows college students in need of financial assistance to earn money through part-time jobs on and off campus. Jobs obtained through FWS offer the flexibility for students to work while pursuing their degree.
To meet eligibility requirements for FWS, you must:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the current aid year
- Be a current Seminole State student
- Be enrolled in at least six credits toward a degree-seeking program at Seminole State
- Meet Seminole State's Standards of Academic Progress (SAP). Met, Academic Plan, Warning or Probation status are acceptable.
- Have a completed review status with no holds or to-do's listed on your student account
- Have an unmet financial need
- Be a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident or eligible non-citizen.
How to Apply
Please visit the Human Resources website to apply for a Federal Work-Study position.
If you meet all eligibility requirements and are selected for a position, you will be contacted to schedule an interview. If you are not contacted, it is possible that you did not meet all FWS requirements or there are no positions available.