Seminole State Social Media
Stay connected to Seminole State College through our official social media pages. Get the latest news and information about our campuses, students, alumni, cultural events, athletic programs and more! The sites are maintained and updated by staff from Seminole State's Communications Office.
GO social with Seminole State President Dr. Georgia L. Lorenz! You can check out her official social media pages below:
Social Media Content Quick Tips: Submitting Event Photos
Stay social with @SeminoleState. Check out these quick tips to submit event photos for consideration to appear on the College’s social media platforms. Be sure to include:
- Full name of event and hashtag(s) if known (for example, #SSC)
- Company or organization that hosted the event
- Purpose and/or key takeaways of the event
- Location of the event (venue and city)
- Date of the event
- Photos and/or videos: 3-5 horizontal and vertical options
- Take note of the background, overall lighting and clarity
- Names of people in the photo (left to right) – three people max is preferred
To submit event photos for consideration, submit a request for Event Publicity to Marketing and Communications via the Service Request System. Be sure to complete all fields (with the information above included) and attach photos to the request.