Financial Aid FAQs

?What does financial aid cover?
?Why are there two disbursements for summer loans?
?What's the difference between the first refund date and the date in the disclosure statement?
?When do I receive my financial aid?
?What happens if I have a refund after paying for tuition and books?
?How long can I receive Pell Grants?
?Do I have to be a full-time student to receive financial aid?
?How much financial aid can I expect to receive?
?How do I pay for my books?
?What happens if I receive a Pell Grant and skip a semester?
?How do I pay for my classes?
?How long do I have to pay my tuition and fees?
?How much will I be paid through Federal Work-Study?
?When do first-time borrowers receive financial aid?
?What happens to my financial aid if I have to withdraw from my classes?
?How do I appeal a financial aid suspension?
?What are the Standards of Academic Progress for Financial Aid?
?How often do I have to apply for federal aid?
?How do I apply for scholarships?
?Are work-study jobs on- or off-campus?
?A code (CRRNTN1112F) appears on my account. What does it mean?
?What forms do I need to complete for Federal Work-Study?
?I was selected for verification. What does that mean?
?What if I don't qualify for a Federal Pell Grant?
?Do I need to sign a new Master Promissory Note every time I receive a Direct Loan?
?How will I be paid for Federal Work-Study?
?If I do not qualify for Pell, will I qualify for Federal Work-Study?
?Can I be fired from a Work-Study job?
?If I have a Florida Prepaid Account, what do I do?
?Why is my payment due date different from my friend's?
?What is the Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)?
?How do I know when my tuition and fees are due?
?How soon should I have my file completed if I plan to start classes in the fall?
?Are there grade/academic requirements for Federal Work-Study?
?I registered for the Fall Term in June. Why can't I view my tuition and fees?
?When should I start filling out my financial aid paperwork?
?I was awarded a Bright Futures Scholarship. What do I need to do to notify Seminole State?
?Is Federal Work-Study taxable income?
?What is the Dress Code for Federal Work-Study jobs?
?Will I receive benefits through my Federal Work-Study job?
?What is the Student Aid Report (SAR)?
?A hold on my account shows "Grad Check Required." What does that mean?
?What is the Federal Work-Study Program?
?Are students in the Distance Learning Program eligible for financial aid?
?What is the difference among grants, loans, scholarships and work-study?
?Do I report my Federal Work-Study earnings when I apply for federal student aid?
?What if I do not like my Federal Work-Study job or the supervisor?
?Once I receive the Student Aid Report, what do I do with it?
?Will I receive a W-2 Form for my Federal Work-Study income?
?Why do I have to complete exit counseling?
?Do I have to be enrolled to participate in the Federal Work-Study Program?
?What is entrance counseling?
?Are non-U.S. citizens eligible for financial aid?
?Why do I have to sign a Master Promissory Note?
?What is the Work-Study Code of Conduct?
?What is Seminole State's Title IV code number and address?

Want more info? Contact us.

Financial Aid Office   407.708.2045   fax: 407.708.2323

Federal School Code: 001520

Seminole State General Contact Information