Seminole State's Bookstores
Online Purchases Available:
The bookstore is open!
Refer to the schedule below for hours of operation at the Sanford/Lake Mary and Altamonte Springs campuses.
While the textbook department remains closed, you may place your order online through Seminole State's online bookstore.
Seminole State College's bookstores stock books for all courses. Digital e-books are available for some courses. Used and rental textbooks, when available, are offered at a reduced price. Reference books and extra reading materials are carried in open stock. School supplies, computer software, College merchandise and other miscellaneous items are also available.
Note: Textbook adoption information will be available online for each term's courses 45 days prior to the first day of classes for the term.
You may also purchase books through Seminole State's online bookstore.
To contact the bookstore, call 407.708.2021:
- Press 1 – Financial Aid Dates and Information
- Press 2 - Book rentals, refunds and book buy-back
- Press 3 – Altamonte Springs Campus Bookstore
- Press 4 – Oviedo Campus Bookstore
- Press 5 – Sanford/Lake Mary and Heathrow Campus bookstore
The bookstores are a department within Seminole State's Auxiliary Services.
- College-wide Convocation (Faculty in-service/no classes): Sept. 27
- College Closings (classes do not meet): Sept. 5 (Labor Day); Nov. 23-27 (Thanksgiving); Dec. 22-31 (Winter Break)