Seminole State has partnered with Microsoft to offer Office 365 as the College's official student email system. This is the only email system the College will use to communicate with you about your student record. Once you have created your MySeminoleState account and registered for classes, your email account will be available within 24 business hours. You are expected to log in to your email regularly.
NOTE: Your Office 365 email account will be deactivated and all information will be lost if you do not enroll in classes for three consecutive terms (one full year) or once you graduate.
Example of emails you may receive:
- Free workshops
- Financial aid notices
- Application deadlines
- Registration reminders
- Scholarship information
- Student Activities events
- President’s & Deans' Lists
- Safety messages and tips
- Surveys and College policies
- Messages from your instructors
- Graduation application reminders
- Important term dates & deadlines
- Tuition and fee payment reminders