Thank you to everyone who joined us and helped to make our 2nd Annual Summit on Shared Governance a Success on January 22, 2021.
Seminole State College is committed to utilizing a variety of committees to support effective planning and decision-making. Institutional committees shall provide support for strategic priorities and appropriate procedures for collegewide operations. All Seminole State staff members are eligible and encouraged to serve.
Current Guidelines and Members
- Procedure 1.0001 (guidelines for procedures)
- Standing Institutional Committees (Procedure 1.0900)
- Example of Letter from a Chair to a Committee (at the beginning of a year)
- Orientation Manual
- Minutes Form Template - PDF Word
- Motion Form Template - PDF Word
- Annual Assessment Worksheet - PDF Word
- Agenda Form Template
The purpose and membership of each committee is described and listed in the institutional procedure that relates to each specific committee. The standing committees at Seminole State include:
*Agendas/Minutes may be posted to this Web page via a Web Support ticket in the Service Request System.