Employee Benefits Committee (1.0900.14)
|Date of Revision:||6/97; 11/06; 9/08; 11/11; 01/13; 10/13; 10/14; 03/18|
The Employee Benefits Committee serves as an advisory committee to review and/or recommend changes to the benefit options offered to employees of the College.
- The committee is responsible for reviewing benefits offered to College employees and recommending modifications based on information obtained through the ongoing analysis of employee needs and market conditions.
- The membership of the committee shall consist of the following:
- Two career service employees
- Two professional level employees (includes professional staff and technical staff)
- Two administrator level employees
- Three bargaining-unit faculty members appointed by the UFF-Seminole Chapter President
- Two part-time employees to include at least one adjunct
- Manager, Employee Benefits
- Associate Director, Payroll Services (ex officio)
- Director, Human Resources (ex officio)
- General Counsel (ex officio)
- The chair of the committee shall be elected from the voting membership.
- The chair of the committee will forward the committee's assessments and recommendations to the Associate Vice President, Human Resources. Recommendations of the committee for improvement and change will be made to the Executive Team through the Associate Vice President, Human Resources.
- The committee shall meet at least once per Fall and Spring term, or more often if the majority of the committee deems necessary. In the absence of a serving chair, the Director of Human Resources shall be responsible for convening the first meeting of the academic year.
- The committee shall operate in accordance with Procedure 1.0900
|Recommended by:||Executive Team/CAC||Date||06/15/2020|
|Signed by:||President, Georgia L. Lorenz||Date||6/28/2020|