||College Policy 1.020
|Date of Review:
||05/09; 08/11; 03/12; 08/13; 09/14; 03/18
|Date of Revision:
||6/97; 11/06; 9/08; 11/11; 01/13; 10/13; 10/14; 03/18
The purpose of the committee is to serve as an advisory committee for the selection of the benefits offered by the college to its employees.
- The committee is responsible for reviewing benefits offered to College employees and recommending modifications based on information obtained through the ongoing analysis of employee needs and market conditions.
- The membership of the committee shall consist of the following:
- Two career service employees
- Two professional level employees (includes professional staff and technical staff)
- Two administrator level employees
- Three bargaining-unit faculty members appointed by the UFF-Seminole Chapter President
- Two part-time employees to include at least one adjunct
- Manager of Employee Benefits
- Associate Director, Payroll Services (ex officio)
- Director, Human Resources (ex officio)
- The chair of the committee shall be elected from the voting membership.
- The chair of the committee will forward the committee's assessments and recommendations to the Executive Vice President. Recommendations of the committee for improvement and change will be made to the Executive Team through the Executive Vice President.
- The committee shall meet at least four times a year. In the absence of a serving chair, the Director of Human Resources shall be responsible for convening the first meeting of the academic year.
- The committee shall operate in accordance with Procedure 1.0900
||President E. Ann McGee