The purpose of the Curriculum Committee is to recommend changes to existing curricula and courses, as well as the addition of new courses and curricula for Seminole State College post secondary offerings. When necessary, the Committee also inactivates courses and programs that are no longer needed in the service area of the College. The committee provides for broad faculty participation in the review and development of curricula.
- Curriculum Committee (Procedure 1.0900.5)
- Changes of Curriculum (Procedure 4.0600)
- Changes of Curriculum Process
- Curriculum Committee Calendar, Agendas and Minutes
- Curriculum Committee Minutes Archive
Submissions for curriculum changes and additions are due no later than Jan. 9, 2024, for inclusion into the 2024-25 catalog.
For additional assistance contact: firstname.lastname@example.org