Financial Operations Technical Certificate
Understanding business finance doesn’t have to be as scary as you think. By increasing your knowledge of financial and managerial accounting and economics, you will understand what makes a business tick. Who knows? You might impress your boss and score a promotion.
- Accounting Technology: Associate in Science
- Accounting Pathway: Associate in Arts
- Finance Pathway: Associate in Arts
- Financial Operations Specialist: Technical Certificate
- Accounting Applications: Technical Certificate
- Accounting Operations: Technical Certificate
- Accounting Specialist: Technical Certificate
Getting Started: Fall Term 2021
June 14: Financial Aid
Aug. 16: Application
Aug. 23: Classes Begin
Why Seminole State?
- Dedicated faculty: Faculty are "scholar-practitioners" with industry experience as well as academic credentials.
- Affordable tuition: Seminole State has significantly lower costs than Florida's universities.
- Industry involvement: Our industry-focused certificate programs offer excellent connections to Central Florida employers.
- Hands-on experience: Practical, hands-on learning experiences prepare students to apply their knowledge to real-world situations.
- Continuing education: Many credits earned in certificate programs can be applied toward an Associate in Science (A.S.) or bachelor's degree at Seminole State.
- Career advancement: Graduates are prepared for immediate entry into the workforce upon certificate completion.
Your tuition shouldn’t go against your intuition.
Your pursuit of higher education is admirable. So why struggle with high tuition in the process? Here we make life’s next steps affordable. Whether you’re seeking a university transfer (A.A.) degree, a four-year bachelor’s, an Associate in Science degree or even earning a technical certificate, you’ll find reasonable tuition and payment plans that make sense. And to us, that’s scholarly.
Go For Less.
Tuition and Fees
|Technical Certificate||12 Credits||18 Credits||24 Credits||28 Credits|
|Tuition and Fees||$1,253||$1,879||$2,505||$2,923|
|Books and Supplies||$1,000||$1,ooo||$1,000||$1,000|
For more information on Seminole State's tuition and fees, please see the 2020-21 fee schedule.
* Tuition costs are based on Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 terms, with an equal number of credit hours per term for in-state students. Lab fees and other fees that may be assessed at the time of registration may be viewed in the College fee schedule. As Seminole State is a commuter college with no residence halls on its campuses, costs for room and board are not calculated.