Seminole State College of Florida, with 1,500 employees on six sites in Central Florida, is the ninth-largest employer in Seminole County. The College offers a competitive benefits package, incentives for advanced education, and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Hours & Location
The Human Resources Office is on the first floor of building W on the Sanford/Lake Mary Campus. We are ready to provide you with exceptional service for your HR needs.
HR team members are available:
|Monday-Thursday||8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||by phone, email or appointment |
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Information (FAQ)
- Faculty Credentialing
- Health and Wellness
- New Employee Orientation
- Performance Appraisal Process
- Raider Discount Program
- Bargaining Unit Tuition Reimbursement Degree Seeking Form
- Bargaining Unit Tuition Reimbursement Non-Degree Seeking Form
- Staff and Program Development
- Salary Schedules
- Salaries and Wages Program Review
- Employee Recognition: Pathfinder And Career Service Excellence Award
- On Your RAIDar, Employee Newsletter
We are a highly valued strategic partner, building relationships and leading positive change.
Engaging employees for student success