Seminole State College of Florida, with 1,500 employees on six sites in Central Florida, is the ninth-largest employer in Seminole County. The College offers a competitive benefits package, incentives for advanced education, and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Hours & Location
We've moved! However, we are still located at the Sanford/Lake Mary Campus and are ready to provide you with exceptional service for your HR needs.
- For Employment, Employee Relations, Engagement and Professional Development please visit us in the UP Building, Suite 3000.
- For Benefits, Records, HRIS and Compensation, please make an appointment to visit us in the C Building, 101, 102, and 103.
HR team members are available:
|Day(s)||Hours||Connect with us|
|Monday-Thursday||8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||In person, phone, email or appointment|
|Friday||8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||Phone, email or appointment|
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Information (FAQ)
- Faculty Credentialing
- Health and Wellness
- New Employee Orientation
- Performance Appraisal Process
- Raider Discount Program
- Bargaining Unit Tuition Reimbursement Degree Seeking Form
- Bargaining Unit Tuition Reimbursement Non-Degree Seeking Form
- Staff and Program Development
- Salary Schedules
- Salaries and Wages Program Review
- Employee Recognition: Pathfinder And Career Service Excellence Award
- On Your RAIDar, Employee Newsletter
We are a highly valued strategic partner, building relationships and leading positive change.
Engaging employees for student success