The core values of Seminole State College of Florida are respect, integrity, excellence, knowledge and academic freedom. These values define the principles of our diverse College community and guide each of us in promoting an environment where individuals grow, learn and succeed. Seminole State's pay plans, policies and procedures strive to support the College's values, mission, goals and objectives by:
- Providing equitable and competitive base compensation for all employees.
- Ensuring that employees are paid a fair living wage that exceeds published Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Specifying the types of work and conditions under which additional or supplemental payment may be made.
- Describing the documentation and payment authorization requirements for employees compensated through grant funds.
- Defining creditable experience and education and the process for requesting related salary adjustments.
- Communicating compensation administration practices to Seminole State faculty and staff.