HR Records and Reporting

HR Records is responsible for the maintenance of the official Seminole State College employee files, entering employee data into the HR system, completing wage and employment verifications, processing name changes, managing advanced education process, monitoring time transferred from other State organizations and completing other employee related documentation.

HR Records guidelines for expected response times.

All changes for both full and part-time employee job records must be submitted via an Human Resources Action Form (HRAF).   These forms are initiated and routed for approval by the department and submitted to the HR Records team at

HR Records provides wage and employment verifications for current and former Seminole State College employees.

Phone: 407.708.2195
Fax: 407.708.2425

Name Changes

To effect a legal name change all of the following forms must be completed and submitted:

Address Changes

Address changes are submitted to HR Records at using the Employee Change of Address and Telephone Number form.

Personal Telephone and Email Changes

Personal Telephone and email changes can be made using Self Service.

Navigate to: My Seminole State > Employee Resources > My Contact Information 

To request a compensation adjustment to base salary due to earning an advanced degree, submit documentation for the Advanced Education process to HR Records at

Details on the process are found in the Advanced Education Procedure.

  • Completed, signed application forms from the employee’s supervisor.
  • Certified official transcript must be submitted prior to the incentive increase to base salary.

Accumulated, unused sick leave may be transferred from another Florida community college, the Florida Department of Education, the State University System, a Florida district school board, or a Florida state agency, provided that at least one-half of the sick leave accumulated at any time must have been established at Seminole State College.

Transfer in: The previous employer should email sick leave information to HR Records at  using the Transfer of Accumulated Sick Leave form.

Transfer out: When requested, HR Records will email the unused sick leave balance to a new employer, after the employee’s last payroll is complete at Seminole State College.  


Human Resources
Seminole State College
100 Weldon Boulevard
Sanford, FL 32773-6199
Phone: 407.708.2195
Fax: 407.708.2425