Submit Your College Transcripts

If you have previously attended college, you will need to submit all official, final transcripts to Seminole State. Below is a list of commonly transferred schools in Florida. Click the school(s) you have attended to view their transcript ordering instructions and order your official transcripts. 

If your school is not listed, please contact them directly or visit Parchment to request a copy of your transcript. Be sure to have it sent directly to Student Records at Seminole State. 

If you attended school outside of the U.S., you will need to have your official transcripts translated and evaluated by a NACES approved company, such as World Education Services or SpanTran.