- Dental Plan Summary
- Dental Enrollment Form
- United Concordia Dental Mobile App
- The Benefits of Going to the Dentist
- Smile for Health Wellness Benefit
- What You Should Know About Predeterminations
To find an in-network dentist, visit the United Concordia website and click "Find a Dentist." Under "Select Your Dental Network," choose "Concordia Advantage Plus."
United Concordia Dental Plan Coverage Details
Your United Concordia Dental Plan now provides easy access to your dental coverage online. To access your benefits, visit the United Concordia website and follow these steps:
- Register or log in at the "My Dental Benefits" section.
- Select your name from the member listing.
- Click the "Coverage" tab toward the top of the page.
- Click the "Printable Booklet - Certificate" link on the right-hand side of the page.
- Coverage documents will open in PDF format.
If you are unable to access your benefit information online, or if you prefer to receive paper copies of your documents, please call the Certificate of Insurance/Coverage hotline at 1.800.236.9168. If you have questions about benefits or claims, please call the toll-free number on your United Concordia insurance card.