AFLAC Insurance Options
All Seminole State employees are eligible for AFLAC insurance options. Full-time employees may enroll during the first 60 days of their employment or during the open enrollment period. Part-time employees may sign up at any time during the calendar year.
To sign up, complete an interest sheet and return it to the Human Resources Office or fax it, toll-free, to 1.877.275.6440. An AFLAC representative will contact you to review the benefit plans.
Employees can also email Seminole State's AFLAC representative,
Nolan King, or call him at 812-821-7913.
- Personal Accident Indemnity Plan
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Personal Cancer Indemnity Plan
- Personal Hospital Intensive Care Insurance
- Personal Recovery Plus (Level 2)
- Personal Sickness Indemnity Plan
- Dental Coverage (available for part-time employees only)
- Pay directly to the employee
- Pay on top of and in addition to any other insurance
- All are guaranteed renewable for life
- May be continued at the group rate when you leave your job
- No preferred provider network - go anywhere, see any doctor
- No deductibles, co-pays or pre-certification required
- Family coverage available on all plans
- Family eligible even if not covered under the Seminole State Health Plan
- Part-time employees will have premiums automatically taken out of their check on an after-tax basis.
- Part-time employees may enroll at any time.
- Full-time employees must enroll during the open enrollment period.
- Full-time employees will have premiums automatically taken out of their check on a pre-tax basis.
- New employees may enroll during their employee orientation.