Several retirement plans are available for eligible full-time and regular part-time Seminole State College employees.
- Florida Retirement System Pension Plan
- Florida Retirement System Investment Plan
- Community College Optional Retirement Program (CCORP) (eligibility limited to instructional positions as well as specific administrative and executive positions)
- Florida Retirement System re-employment information
- TIAA/Seminole State College
Full-time and part-time faculty and staff — excluding student employees paid through the Federal Financial Aid Program — are also eligible to participate in an employee-paid retirement plan:
For additional information, visit FRS website: www.myfrs.com, or call Toll -Free number at (844) 377-1888, or (850) 907-6500.