Several retirement plans are available for eligible full-time and regular part-time Seminole State College employees.
- Florida Retirement System (FRS) Pension Plan
- FRS Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP): Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- FRS retirement and re-employment information
- FRS Investment Plan
- Community College Optional Retirement Program (CCORP) Plan (eligibility limited to instructional positions as well as specific administrative and executive positions)
- TIAA/Seminole State College
Full- and part-time faculty and staff — excluding student employees paid through the Federal Financial Aid Program — are also eligible to participate in an employee-paid retirement plan:
Please review each retirement plan for details. For additional information, visit the Florida Retirement System online. To request calculations or account information, visit the MyFRS Web portal, or call 850.488.6491 or 1.866.446.9377 (Suncom: 278.6491).