Community College Optional Retirement Program (CCORP) Retirement Plan
- Community College Optional Retirement (CCORP) participants (faculty and high-level administrators only) are fully vested upon enrollment. You may select annuity options offered through ING, Jefferson National, Metlife Resources, TIAA-CREF and VALIC and make contributions.
- You can call all or any of the companies listed on the Seminole State CCORP) Contact List for information regarding their investment funds. They will provide you with information and enrollment material. Once you set-up your account, please provide the Human Resources Office with the completed forms from your CCORP investment contact.
- If you elect CCORP, your second step is to decide what annuity company you would like Seminole State to contribute on your behalf.
- You have 90 days from your hire date to make this election.
- Community College Optional Retirement (CCORP) contacts list