Several guidelines and policies govern the use of VA education benefits. The links below will help you better understand these policies and make the most of your time at Seminole State College.
- Correspondence: VA communications received by mail
- Enrollment Certification and Verification: Submit your enrollment to the VA.
- Credit-Hour Requirements: Credit hours needed for full-time status
- Record and Enrollment Changes
- Supplemental Financial Assistance: Other sources of financial aid and tuition/fee waivers
- Transfer of Entitlement: Transferring benefits to dependents
- Veteran Responsibilities
- Disability Support Services: Important information for veterans registering with DSS