Hospitality and Tourism Management Associate in Science
Getting Started: Spring 2023
Sept. 29: Financial Aid
Jan. 3: Application
Jan. 9: Classes Begin
Why Seminole State?
- Learn from award-winning faculty who are leaders in their field with years of industry experience.
- Central Florida provides the largest living/learning laboratory in the world with numerous opportunities for hands-on experience.
- Small class sizes allow you to develop strong relationships with your peers and professors.
- Boost your resume and hone your skills with a summer internship between your first and second years of study. You’ll graduate with real-world work experience from some of the premier hospitality and tourism companies!
- Take advantage of our partnerships with Walt Disney, Universal, Darden Restaurants, Marriott, Hilton, Carnival Cruise Lines and many more.
- Participate in related student clubs such as the Hospitality and Sales Management, The Minority Hotelier Society and the International Food Service Executive Association for professional development and community service opportunities.
- Make valuable industry connections by networking with our alumni, industry guest speakers, and employer spotlights with chains such as Hyatt, Hilton and Marriott, which may lead to internships or job offers.
- As our graduate, you’ll be given priority consideration for employment at the many top-tier companies within the Central Florida Region.
- Transfer seamlessly into regional colleges and universities to pursue a bachelor's degree.
Your tuition shouldn’t go against your intuition.
Your pursuit of higher education is admirable. So why struggle with high tuition in the process? Here we make life’s next steps affordable. Whether you’re seeking a university transfer (A.A.) degree, a four-year bachelor’s, an Associate in Science degree or even earning a technical certificate, you’ll find reasonable tuition and great value. And to us, that’s scholarly.
In fact, a full-time college education at Seminole State is more than $10,000 less each year than most state universities.
Go For Less.
Tuition and Fee Comparison*
|Tuition and Fees||$3,131||$6,380||$5,666||$5,954|
|Room and Board||-0-||$10,950||$11,592||$11,498|
|Books and Supplies||$1,000||$810||$1,000||$1,200|
For more information on Seminole State's tuition and fees, please see the current fee schedule.
* Tuition costs are based on the current academic year for in-state students living on campus. Dorm fees, meal plans and book expenses are estimates based on cost of attendance information provided by the State University System of Florida. Lab fees and other fees that may be assessed at the time of registration may be viewed in the College fee schedule. As Seminole State is a commuter college with no residence halls on its campuses, costs for room and board are not calculated.
A career in hotel and restaurant management can be a rewarding career choice. There are many opportunities for graduates within this field:
- Hotel Management
- Front Office Reception
- Restaurant Management
- Food and Beverage Management
- Catering and Event Management
For career information related to this program, please visit O*Net Online.