Students may use Student Accounting Services to:
- Pay tuition and fees; library and parking fines; testing fees; and other student obligations
- Submit documentation for external scholarships and other third-party payments or billing authorizations
Student Accounting may also help with:
Acceptable methods of payment include personal checks (must be preprinted with account holder's name and address), money orders, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa debit/credit cards (cardholder must be present to sign for all credit card and debit card transactions).
Seminole State has partnered with BankMobile to offer students options to receive their financial aid refunds.
Seminole State's Student Accounting offices are conveniently located on three campuses.
- Altamonte Springs: A Building, A1000, First floor
- Sanford/Lake Mary: SC Building, First floor
- Lee Campus at Oviedo: F (OVF) Building