Effective Summer 2020 Seminole State College of Florida is cashless and will no longer accept cash for payments. Please see below for acceptable methods of payment.
Students may use Cashiering Services to:
- Pay tuition and fees; library and parking fines; testing fees; and other student obligations
- Inquire about student invoices and Business Office holds
- Inquire about Financial Aid Refunds
- Obtain student parking permits
- Inquire about 1098-T information
Acceptable methods of payment include personal checks (must be preprinted with account holder's name and address), money orders, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa debit/credit cards (cardholder must be present to sign for all credit card and debit card transactions).
Student fee refund and returned check policies are printed in the College Catalog, or you can obtain a copy of these policies from any of the College's three Cashiers Offices. Seminole State has partnered with BankMobile to offer students options to receive their financial aid refunds.
Seminole State's Cashiers Offices are conveniently located on three campuses.
- Altamonte Springs: A Building, A1000, First floor
- Sanford/Lake Mary: SC Building, First floor
- Lee Campus at Oviedo: F (OVF) Building
Additional Student Accounting Services
- Third Party Tuition Authorizations/Florida Prepaid
Sanford/Lake Mary - E. Ann McGee Student Center
407.708.2697 or 407.708.2661