Rally to Register for Fall Term 2020 begins June 22. Register early, and don't pay until Aug. 3! Classes begin Aug. 24.
For the Fall Term 2020, we are offering online and remote courses. Remote courses show a day and time, and will meet virtually via live video. A limited number of labs, math, nursing, public safety programs, performing arts, automotive, HVAC, plumbing, and some language courses will resume on campus and are notated in the course schedule.
How to Register
Not Sure Which Classes to Choose?
Our advisors and specialists are happy to help you with course selection.
- Schedule an advising appointment with your assigned advisor, or attend a Virtual Group Registration Lab via Zoom.
- Email email@example.com to connect with a student success specialist, or call or text 407.708.2800.
- Bachelor's degree students can email firstname.lastname@example.org , text 407.708.2106 or schedule an online appointment with a bachelor's degree specialist.
Why Should I Register Early?
- Get the schedule you want - You'll get the classes, times and professors you want.
- Plan ahead- Lock in your fall schedule to easily plan for work and family.
- Save money - You'll be able to take advantage of any financial aid or scholarships you qualify for.
Financial Aid and Scholarship Resources
- The application period for scholarships through the Foundation for Seminole State is June 15-July 15. Log in using your Canvas username and password.
- Apply for financial aid.
- For more information about financial aid and scholarships, contact email@example.com.