- Supplier Application - New suppliers must complete and submit a Supplier Application form to be an approved Seminole State supplier.
- Send completed forms to the Purchasing Department via Seminole State Purchasing, campus mail, or by fax 407.708.2256.
- To learn why Seminole State College collects Social Security numbers, read the Social Security number collection statement.
- Account Code Listing: List of common account codes with examples of their usage
- Competitive Bidding: District Board of Trustees policy
- Conduct Standards: Florida statute that outlines conduct standards for public officers, etc.
- Florida Sunshine Law: Florida statute
- Independent Contractor Status: IRS guidelines to determine if a vendor is an independent contractor or an employee
- Public Records: Florida Statutes
- Supplier Scams: Information about potential scams that may affect College employees
- Tutorials: Step-by-step Instructions on how to enter a requisition, order from Office Depot, find a PO number, etc.
- UPS Shipping Contract: How Seminole State uses the Florida State contract with UPS to reduce shipping costs