|Supplier Application||New suppliers must complete and submit a Supplier Application form to be an approved Seminole State supplier.|
Send completed forms to the Purchasing Department via Seminole State Purchasing, campus mail, or by fax 407.708.2256.
To learn why Seminole State College collects Social Security numbers, read the Social Security number collection statement.
- Account Code Listing: List of common account codes with examples of their usage
- Competitive Bidding: District Board of Trustees policy
- Conduct Standards: Florida statute that outlines conduct standards for public officers, etc.
- Florida Sunshine Law: Florida statute
- Independent Contractor Status: IRS guidelines to determine if a vendor is an independent contractor or an employee
- Public Records: Florida Statutes
- Supplier Scams: Information about potential scams that may affect College employees
- Tutorials: Step-by-step Instructions on how to enter a requisition, order from Office Depot, find a PO number, etc.
- UPS Shipping Contract: How Seminole State uses the Florida State contract with UPS to reduce shipping costs