Employee Self Service for Payroll and Compensation and Web Clock
All employees may use My.SeminoleState / Employee Tools / Payroll and Compensation to:
- View and print Paycheck statements - View Paycheck
- Add or Edit Direct Deposit
- View Voluntary Deductions
- Change Federal Tax Withholding W-4 Tax Information
- View Leave Balances (full-time employees)
- View Compensatory Time hours (full-time non-exempt employees)
- View Compensation History
- Consent, view and print W-2 Wage and Tax Statement
Part-time employees using Web Clock can use My.SeminoleState -> Employee Tools -> Web Clock to:
- Access the Web Clock to clock in and out
- Run and print the Time Card Report to review hours worked
- View their Time Sheet to review hours worked
- View their Payable Time Summary page to review hours worked
- Complete and print the Timekeeping Update form to adjust reported time
Supervisors can use My.SeminoleState / Employee Tools / Web Clock to:
- Run the Payable Time Summary for Supervisors report to view emplyees hours.
- Payable Time Summary for Supervisors Report instructions.
If you have any questions, please contact Payroll Services at 407.708.2513 or 407.708.2099
View the Employee Self-Service User Guide for more information.
Web Clock Training Videos
Web Clock System
For more information about using the Web Clock system, see the following documents: