Payroll Time Reporting Codes for Time Entry
Full-time reporting codes
Full-time overtime and full-time professor's overload pay are to be submitted to Payroll Services for entry.
|SLU||Sick Leave Used|
|SLC||Sick Leave Carryover|
|SPU||Sick Leave Pool Used|
|PLU||Personal Leave Used|
|LWP||Leave without Pay - Salaried|
|CMU||Compensatory Time Used|
|CRU||Court Related Leave Used - FT|
|MIL||Paid Military Leave - FT|
|PRL||President's Personal Leave|
|WCU||Workers Comp. - Injury in Line of Duty - FT|
|EMG||Emergency College Closing - FT|
|FAL||FMLA: Annual Leave Used - FT|
|FSC||FMLA: Sick Leave Carry Over Used - FT|
|FSL||FMLA: Sick Leave Used - FT|
|FWP||FMLA: Leave without Pay - FT|
|FSP||FMLA: Sick Leave Pool Used - FT|
Compensatory Time may be awarded in lieu of compensation with the following:
- The President or Vice President or their designee must authorize compensatory time in writing prior to the work being performed.
- The employee may elect overtime pay instead of compensatory time.
- Compensatory time shall be earned at the rate of one and one-half hours for each hour worked in excess of 37.5 hours in a workweek.
- For each hour worked on paid non-duty days and holidays designated in the College calendar, one and one-half hours of compensatory time will be given.
- No more than 75 hours of compensatory time may be accumulated at any one time.
- Accrued compensatory time must be taken within a 90-day period. Use of compensatory time must be exhausted prior to use of paid vacation or personal leave and must be approved in advance.
Part-time reporting codes
|REG||Regular PT Pay||51500, 52101, 53500,|
53503, 54500, 56092,
56093, 56094, 56096,
52504, 56590, 57090
|TPT||Temporary PT Pay||55000, 56000, 56002,|
56003, 56004, 56005,
56006, 56500, 57000
|STU||Student Pay - PT Student Aid||58300|
|FWS||Federal Work Study - Financial Aid||58100|
|EMR||Emergency College Closing PT|
|MIH||Paid Military Leave - PT|