Workers' Compensation Claims

Reporting a Work-Related Injury

Workers compensation form

If you are injured at work, please report the incident by following the instructions outlined in Procedure 2.1100: How to Report Work-Related Injuries.

If you have any questions, please contact one of the following Seminole State representatives:

  • Risk Management Coordinator: 407.708.2005
  • Manager, Employee Benefits: 407.708.2341
  • Director of Safety and Security: 407.708.2492


J. Paul Carland, II
General Counsel

Betsy Whittenbarger
Executive Assistant

Jonathan Squires
Associate General Counsel

Aamena Kanji
Manager, Risk Assessment and Compliance

Seminole State College
Office of Legal Affairs

100 Weldon Boulevard
Sanford, FL 32773-6199