Contract Review Process
Contract Review Process:
- User Department receives/proposes the contract.
- User Department obtains administrator review and approval of the contract.
- User department sends contract (along with completed Contract Review Form) to Office of Legal Affairs office for legal review.
- Office of Legal Affairs reviews the contract and sends back any revisions/feedback to the user department.
- Once revisions have been made the revised contract is sent back to the Office of Legal Affairs to get final approval and stamp from the General Counsel.
- User department prepares the originals for execution, which are transmitted to either the President (or designee) or the Board for signature.
- Once signed, the user department retains the original and implements/monitors the contract.