When sending a contract/agreement to Legal Affairs for review:
- Discuss and review the contract with your supervisor to make sure that they are aware of the proposal and that the business terms (price, date, description of goods/services) are accurate.
- After your supervisor has approved, please click the "Submission" page link at the left hand side of your screen.
- When prompted to sign in, enter your Seminole State network username and password (what you use to log into your computer/email-this is not your MySeminoleState login).
- After you log in, fill out all the fields on the form and upload your documents for review.
- Please upload your contract files in Word. The system will also accept files in Excel or image (JPG, etc) format, but these are intended for exhibits or other attachments.
- Please ask your vendor to provide you a Word version for review if they have given you a PDF. Using Word will help reduce review time, and also help ensure that all proposed changes track through different versions of the contract.
- Once all forms are filled out and your files are uploaded, please click submit.
- You only need to use this form for the first version of a new contract that you submit. New revisions/versions of this contract can be emailed directly to the attorney reviewing your document.
- If you have additional questions or comments, please contact Legal Affairs using the contact info below.