Construction Bachelor of Science
Are you looking for a way to afford more classes this semester?View Scholarship
To see if you qualify for the Bachelor's Degree scholarship and view application instructions, visit the Scholarship Information webpage.
Getting Started: Spring 2024
Oct. 2: Financial Aid
Jan. 2: Application
Jan. 8: Classes Begin
Why Seminole State?
- Outstanding reputation: Seminole State has been developing construction programs for more than 20 years.
- Unique program: Seminole State offers the only Bachelor of Science degree in Construction in Central Florida.
- Industry-driven curriculum: The curriculum is based on accreditation standards as defined by the American Council for Construction Education (ACCE) and is reviewed by an Industry Advisory Board to ensure it meets industry needs.
- Dedicated faculty: Faculty are "scholar-practitioners" with industry experience as well as academic credentials.
- Award-winning projects: Students regularly compete in the DBIA National Student Design-Build Competition, placing first in the Southeast Region (2015-16 and 2018-19).
- Hands-on experience: Apply your knowledge to real-world situations through co-ops and internships with industry partners, and participate in active construction site and field trips.
- Flexible Schedule: Classes are offered in the day and evening for your convenience. Some classes may also be available online.
Your tuition shouldn’t go against your intuition.
Your pursuit of higher education is admirable. So why struggle with high tuition in the process? Here we make life’s next steps affordable. Whether you’re seeking a university transfer (A.A.) degree, a four-year bachelor’s, an Associate in Science degree or even earning a college credit certificate, you’ll find reasonable tuition and payment options that make sense. And to us, that’s scholarly.
In fact, a full-time college education at Seminole State is more than $10,000 less each year than most state universities.
Go For Less.
Tuition and Fee Comparison*
|Tuition and Fees||$3,597||$6,380||$5,666 ||$5,954 |
|Room and Board||-0-||$10,590||$11,592||$11,498|
|Books and Supplies||$1,000||$810||$1,000||$1,200|
For more information on Seminole State's tuition and fees, please see the current fee schedule.
* Tuition costs are based on the current term for in-state students living on campus. Dorm fees, meal plans and book expenses are estimates based on cost of attendance information provided by the State University System of Florida. Lab fees and other fees that may be assessed at the time of registration may be viewed in the College fee schedule. As Seminole State is a commuter college with no residence halls on its campuses, costs for room and board are not calculated.