Emergency Medical Services Certificate of Professional Preparation
Getting Started: Summer Full and
March 14: Financial Aid
May 2: Application
May 9: Classes Begin
Why Seminole State?
- Unique program: One-of-a-kind degree for Central Florida geared to train future leaders across a variety of agencies
- Industry-driven curriculum: Courses developed with input from the regional public safety community
- Online degree: Degree offered 100% online, so you can study when and where you want
- Dedicated faculty: Quality instruction from faculty with industry experience as well as academic credentials
- Affordable tuition: Significantly lower costs than Florida's universities
- Small class sizes: most classes have fewer than 30 students.
Your tuition shouldn’t go against your intuition.
Your pursuit of higher education is admirable. So why struggle with high tuition in the process? Here we make life’s next steps affordable. Whether you’re seeking a university transfer (A.A.) degree, a four-year bachelor’s, an Associate in Science degree or even earning a post-baccalaureate certificate, you’ll find reasonable tuition and payment plans that make sense.
Go For Less.
Tuition and Fees*
|Tuition and Fees||$1,799|
|Room and Board||-0-|
|Books and Supplies||$500|
For more information on Seminole State's tuition and fees, please see the 2019-20 fee schedule.
* Tuition costs are based on 15 total credit hours for this program in the Fall 2019 and/or Spring 2020 terms for in-state students. Book expenses are estimates and may vary by course. Lab fees and other fees that may assessed at the time of registration may be viewed in the College fee schedule. As Seminole State is a commuter college with no residence halls on its campuses, costs for room and board are not calculated.