Social Media and E-Marketing Analytics
Getting Started: Summer 2023
March 13: Financial Aid
May 1: Application
May 8: Classes Begin
Why Seminole State?
- Outstanding reputation: Seminole State has a proven track record of preparing healthcare graduates for success.
- Industry-driven curriculum: Courses were developed with input from the regional business community and economic development agencies.
- Dedicated faculty: Faculty are industry-focused with real-world and classroom expertise.
- Affordable tuition: Seminole State has significantly lower costs than Florida's universities.
- Business Administration Website
- Business and Information Management Bachelor's Degree Stats
- Bachelor's Degree Office
407.708.2106 (call or text)
Your tuition shouldn’t go against your intuition.
Your pursuit of higher education is admirable. So why struggle with high tuition in the process? Here we make life’s next steps affordable. Whether you’re seeking a university transfer (A.A.) degree, a four-year bachelor’s, an Associate in Science degree or even earning a post-baccalaureate certificate, you’ll find reasonable tuition and payment plans that make sense.
Go For Less.
Tuition and Fees*
|Tuition and Fees||$1,799|
|Room and Board||-0-|
|Books and Supplies||$500|
For more information on Seminole State's tuition and fees, please see the current fee schedule.
* Tuition costs are based on 15 total credit hours for this program in the current term for in-state students. Book expenses are estimates and may vary by course. Lab fees and other fees that may assessed at the time of registration may be viewed in the College fee schedule. As Seminole State is a commuter college with no residence halls on its campuses, costs for room and board are not calculated.
Social media and e-marketing professionals have a wide range of job titles and duties. Some employees in this profession may collect and analyze data, help businesses select the proper social media channels for their goals and tailor campaigns to a target audience, or track the performance of social media initiatives and suggest/implement changes to improve results. Others may oversee a company’s social media platforms, post interesting content that represents an organization’s brand and builds the brand’s reputation, or engage the public or clients online while representing the brand. As social technology evolves and advances, social media and e-marketing professionals will be needed to help businesses not only keep up but also stay on the cutting edge.
- Social Media Analyst
- E-Marketing Analyst
- Social Media Assessor
- Social Media Insights Analyst
- Social Media Manager
- Social Media Specialist
- Social Media & Content Strategist
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) groups social media occupations with other public relations occupations, and job titles vary. According to the BLS, employment of public relations specialists is projected to grow 6 percent from 2018 to 2028, about as fast as the average for all occupations. Meanwhile, the BLS says that employment of market research analysts is projected to grow 20 percent from 2018 to 2028, much faster than the average for all occupations. Employment growth will be driven by an increased use of data and market research across many industries. Nationally, careers in social media and e-marketing analytics offer competitive salaries.