Resources for Online Students
Students taking courses through Seminole Online have access to the same quality education and support services as students taking courses on campus. The following resources will provide you with information to have a successful career as an online student at Seminole State.
Student Services for Online Students
The Office of eServices is able to assist eLearning students with admissions, academic advising, financial aid, enrollment services and more. For more information, visit the eServices website or email email@example.com .
Online Tutoring and Academic Help
All currently enrolled Seminole State students have access to online tutoring and general academic help 24 hours a day through Smarthinking. Students may access Smarthinking's online resources through their Canvas accounts.
The Seminole State Library offers the following services for online students:
- Email a Librarian: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Virtual Library Database Access: Search the library's database online from any computer.
- Borrower ID: Your MySeminoleState/Canvas username
- PIN: The last four digits of your Social Security number or the last four digits of your Seminole State ID number
- Library Cards: Your Blue & Gold Card also serves as your library card and provides access to many library services.
Online Course Listings
- Online Courses at Seminole State College
Search for classes at Seminole State by course title.
- Southern Regional Education Board (SREB) Electronic Campus
The SREB Electronic Campus allows you to find SARA-approved institutions, such as Seminole State.
- Florida Virtual Campus (FLVC)
The FLVC provides information regarding an access to distance learning courses and degree programs offered by public postsecondary education institutions within Florida, including Seminole State.
Seminole State Bookstore
Seminole State's Bookstore is managed by Barnes & Noble College. Through the online bookstore, you can purchase textbooks, supplies, Seminole State gear and more online students have access to the same services available to students on campus.
At Seminole State, the safety of our students, faculty and staff is our priority. For emergency updates or to see if the College is open during emergency situations, please check Seminole State Alert, or call the College's emergency hotline at 407.708.2290.