Tech 101 Guides and Tutorials
- How do I use a Web Browser?
- How do I download and install a different web browser?
Canvas works best on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. To download and install an internet browser, simply clink the link from the list below. Then locate the “Install” button on the web page and follow the onscreen instructions provided.
Note: These instructions will not work on campus from a personal laptop. Please follow these instructions at home.
For additional support contact Seminole State Support HelpDesk
How To Tips
- How do I convert or save a file to PDF?
- How do I save a document?
- How do I take a screenshot on a Mac?
- How do I take a screenshot in Windows?
- How do I annotate a screenshot in Windows?
- Quick Keyboard shortcuts for Mac
- Quick Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows
This site contains links to other Internet sites. These links are not endorsements of any products or services in such sites, and no information in such site has been endorsed or approved by this site.