Online Degree and Certificate Programs
Why Seminole Online?
Carefully developed by our award-winning, expert faculty, Seminole Online degrees and courses reflect what you need from distance learning. Our programs:
- Provide the same high-quality education as in a campus environment.
- Use the same next-generation learning system as more than 1,200 higher-education institutions nationwide.
- Incorporate on-demand streaming video.
- Provide complete interactive tutorials and resources.
- Include admissions, advising, testing, financial aid, registration, tutoring and library support specially crafted for online students.
- Satisfy all federally instituted guidelines for accessibility for users with disabilities.
- Includes 24/7/365 technical support.
- Are available anytime, anywhere to fit your daily routines and work schedules.
- Allow you to set your pace and succeed in your own time.
Earn your degree or certificate online! Seminole State offers more than 40 online programs, including A.A. Degrees, A.S. Degrees, B.S. Degrees, and Certificate Programs.
To view all available online programs, please visit the College Catalog and click on the toggle for Online Programs Only on the left sidebar.
Please note: While coursework for these degree and certificate programs can be completed entirely online, some courses may require students to come to campus for orientations and/or exams. Alternate arrangements may be made for students who cannot come to campus to complete an orientation or exam. Such exceptions are granted on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the course professor. Visit the Online Course Schedule for more information about specific online course requirements.