Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is available to you for free once you register for a class with Seminole State College. You can download the full version of Microsoft Office 365 on up to five devices, which includes:
- Access (unavailable for macOS)
Please Note: You will lose access to this software after three consecutive semesters of non-enrollment at Seminole State College.
To download Office 365 to a personal computer you will need to be off campus as the College's Wi-Fi will block it.
To download Microsoft Office via your email:
- Sign in to your Office 365 college email account.
- At the top of the webpage, click the app drawer icon .
- Click Install apps.
- Click Microsoft 365 Apps.
- After the .exe file downloads, select "run" and follow the onscreen prompts.