Whether you're new to learning online or want to increase your success in the virtual classroom, these resources can assist you.
If you've ever struggled with procrastination, study skills, or stress management, these strategies may also help transform your learning experience and support your success as an online learner.
- How to Succeed in any Online Class
- Time Management Strategies
- Study Techniques for Busy Adults
- What if I Have Problems?
Common Trouble-Shooting Tips
In the online environment, there is always the potential for technical issues. Should a problem occur, it is essential that you take immediate action to document the issue and help shorten the time to resolution.
Before reaching out for tech support or contacting eLearning,
here are some easy things to try that may work:
- Take a screenshot of the issue to provide to your instructor or support. (Learn how to take a screenshot on Windows and Mac.)
- Switch browsers. For example, if you are using Edge, try switching to Google Chrome.
- Make sure you are logged in on just one device and in one browser window.
- Try a different device.
- Try a faster internet connection. Sometimes a slow connection will prohibit videos from playing or larger images or files from loading.