Canvas Help Guides
Canvas Help is available for all Seminole State students and faculty 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Canvas Help is provided through resources like Canvas Guides, online chat and the Canvas Support Hotline at 855.981.8103. To access Canvas Help online, see Getting Help with Canvas.
Register for the Passport to Canvas Student Orientation (requires a @live.seminolestate.edu email account to register) to learn valuable information about how to be a successful online student, as well as everything you need to know about using Canvas in your class(es). If you're already registered for it, you can access it directly here.
- Student Canvas Quick Start Guide
- How do I Login to Canvas?
- How do I edit my profile, like adding a picture?
- How do I submit a quiz?
(requires Seminole State College Canvas Login)
- How do I submit an assignment?
- How do I reply to a discussion?
- How do I see new information posted in my course?
- How do I view my grades in Canvas?
- How do I use the Inbox in Canvas to read and send messages?
- How do I use the Canvas >Student App for Android and iOS?
- Recommended you do not use the Canvas Student App to submit assignments and quizzes/exams.
Canvas offers 24/7 support for all students at Seminole State College. It is important to note that Canvas Support cannot reset passwords, make changes to course content or adjust assignment dates (contact your instructor for these items).
The following options are available for Canvas Support: