Disclosure Regarding Licensure-Track Programs
Important Note for Prospective students who do not reside in Florida:
Professional licensure and certification are regulated individually by each state’s respective licensing agency or agencies and may have different educational requirements. If you are considering enrolling in an academic program at Seminole State College that leads to a professional license it is highly recommended that you first seek guidance from the appropriate home state licensing agency before beginning an academic program located in the State of Florida.
Prospective students are responsible for contacting the appropriate licensing board in their home state to confirm whether a Seminole State College program will meet the requirements for licensure or certification in that state.
Information about various licensures for all states can be located through the sites listed below:
- Education Licensing Contacts: http://www2.ed.gov/about/contacts/state/index.html
- Engineering Licensing Contacts: http://ncees.org/licensing-boards/
- Nursing Licensing Contacts: https://www.ncsbn.org/contact-bon.htm
- Interior Design Licensing Contacts: https://www.cidq.org/
- Construction Licensing Information: https://generalcontractorlicenseguide.com/