Student Complaint Process for Online Courses and Programs
Seminole State College of Florida strives to provide students a robust educational experience. Students wishing to file a complaint about an online course or program students should file a complaint following the applicable complaint process below:
- Student Concerns and Complaints (Procedure 3.0800)
- Grade Appeals (Procedure 4.0300)
- Resolving Discrimination Concerns (Procedure 1.0600)
- Student Tuition and Fee Refunds (Procedure 5.0450)
- Student Code of Conduct (Policy 3.090)
- Accommodation of Disabled Students (Procedure 3.0600)
If the student is not satisfied with the institution’s complaint process, they may contact
the state at:
Florida College System
325 West Gaines Street, St. 1244
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400
State of Florida Complaint Process
Out-of-state distance education students participating under SARA, who have completed the internal institutional grievance process and the applicable state grievance process, may appeal non-instructional complaints to the FL-SARA PRDEC Council. For additional information on the complaint process, please visit the FL-SARA Complaint Process page.
Specific complaint procedures can be found on the State of Florida Department of Education website.